Monday, September 13, 2010

The guy dies at the end.

I have a competition for you, readers. Over the weekend, I watched a movie where the guy dies at the end. It got me thinking. A lot of movies end that way. Your job is to leave a comment about a movie you like where the guy dies at the end. Write a synopsis, don't forget to include in the synopsis the fact that the guy dies at the end. I will give you an example using a fake movie. You'll have to use a real one.

My movie is One Flew Over the Salesman's Death. It is a crossover between the play Death of a Salesman and the book One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It stars Wesley Snipes as Willy Loman, a senile salesman/ black ops agent who is sent to a psych ward in Oregon. When he gets there, he meets R.P. McMurphy, a former demolitions expert, played by Ving Rhames. The two of them get into some action packed adventures and rebel against the Big Nurse, played by Danny Trejo. I like this movie a lot.

P.S. The guys die at the end.

Twilight ain't got nothing on this!


No comments:

Post a Comment