Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I believe it was Socrates that said "Έχω ένα υπέροχο μούσι."

I have a wonderful beard.
Greetings ladies and gentlemen and Travis. Today I shall review The Last Exorcism. As you may have noticed, this was posted on a Tuesday, not a Wednesday. This is due to the requests I have been bombarded with since I considered reviewing it.

This is the tale of a pastor from Louisiana named Cotton, who has lost his faith in the power of exorcisms, believing them to be a psychological treatment as opposed to a religious thing. He gets an urgent request from a guy begging him to exorcise his daughter. Cotton accepts the request, and a film crew follows him to witness the exorcism.  At first, it gets eerie when things happen, but Cotton provides a logical explanation for everything. After that, it gets scary. The girl begins to do more unnatural things, and it is revealed that she is possessed by the demon Abalam, servant of Paimon, a king of Hell. They all get into a bunch of crazy shenanigans and end up at a cult meeting. Just like other movies before it, the movie is shot on a less expensive camera. Unlike some cheap camera movies, this one didn't make me dizzy. This movie was cool and I highly recommend it.

8/10


Now, here are some pictures.
An exorcism done right.

"I cannot believe that you got cat blood all over your nice clothes!"
"Don't fold yourself in half like that or you'll be stuck that way!"


 



1 comment:

  1. Felix this is the greatest review of this movie!!! I believe it is also the weirdest. I like your blog and it is officially the best and the AWESOMEST blog out there. I love your blog and keep posting. I will make and ID later, but for now I guess you can just call me BuffyAKATheAWESOMEST

    From: Tbag the movie

    ReplyDelete